Thursday, June 21

Episode 04: Preparation For The Trip!!

Days were passing full of excitement and day-dreaming. Count Down was going with decrement of one everyday. At office I remained busy in checking sites of trip spots to know about the weather as well as places for sight-scenes.


While arranging the stuffs for the trip, camera came at 1st. I had canon power shot of 4 mega pixel.(but not mine) . It was of my roommate RAHUL. But I had to arrange cells for it. It works best only with rechargeable AA 2300mA and costs pretty high. I messaged all my friends to get couple of pairs (always better to have spare) because I did have very bad experience in my last trip to RAJASTHAN. Due to low quality cell, which was getting discharged after few shots, we could not enjoy lot in taking snaps. This time I didn’t want to compromise in such matter.


Then came, Dress!! Truly speaking I am a bit choosy in dress up. I become over conscious in dress during such excursion. Besides I was fed up getting in formal 5 days a week in office. All my cargos and jeans were just waiting 4 fresh airs….. I didn’t have good t-shirts. I didn’t have done shopping since long. But could not do it now also. No penny…!!


So I searched in my suitcase and selected few best out of worst and gave for dry cleaning. As it was the summer trip, I didn’t have to take so much tension about winter garments. I still remembered, we did heavy shopping for last time trip, new cargos, new jackets, shoes n lots …


I planned to manage with my old shoes as it still looked fancy. I should be safe from my side. Though it was summer, there might cold during the evening. (coz it was hill station).It was wise to carry at least one jacket. So I borrowed one from my roommate. He recently got it.


I had no thought to do any shopping but luckily I got my one friend Srijan who was willing to for shopping for trip. I gave him the company and also got couple of plain t-shirts of different colors for me also. (He paid for me)


Then just remaining was, Hair design. I have my Roommate, Bhim, who is well honored in our group for Hair Style. I don't think there would be any style he hasn’t given a try. He has good knowledge of hair dye. Just before 2 days of the journey I got my hair trimmed and got it colored (Shinny brown) from Bhim.


Remaining toiletries and cosmetics (Don’t get confused, ‘em not taking about mascara, eye liner, lipsticks n all!! It was just, face cream, lip guard, hair oil n gel), I managed from stocks available in room. I would like to buy one body spray but thought to share with guys in trip.


You might be wondering, with out having a penny How I would manage in trip. If you remember, I spent 3.2k in tickets for all borrowing from Rahul. I was supposed to get return that amount from my friends. They would give that amount in the trip itself as we were directly meeting at station only.


Now Just one more day to go to kick off my Trip. Lots more to tell… just wait!!!

No comments: