Friday, June 15

Episode 02: Registration and Confirmation

"First come ,first serve" Universal rule....I was well aware of this fact. So I kept on making calls to my friends in college to get the form and complete all the procedures soon just to make it reach to concerned office sooner.For the god sake ,i didnt want to be rejected this time like last winter camp. Due to delay in submitting the form, i was not selected for the Goa trip.I still regret for that.


In fact, there were hell lots of things to be done to complete the procedures. Fill up form giving all the details, get it signed from principal( which was really the hectic job as he always pretends to be busy lingering us outside the office) , make the bank draft of RS 2500 standing on long queue in campus bank, arrange all and courier it to ICCR Delhi ( Main office where this form is supposed to reach)


Even if luck favors and everything is done as planned, it still takes whole day to get things done.But U know, luck always screwed me when needed. Nothing was done in 1st attempt, it might be booking the train ticket or filing up the examination form or anything. I had firm believe in this matter.


Everything was to be done in working days coz its all the official process. So there was no any alternative other than taking the help of my friends as i could not bunked the office( i didn't want to ask for leave either).But later I came to know that few other friends were also ready to go for trip . It was good for me.In one hand, i would get the good company through out the trip and in other , i got some one to fill up the form.



But the problem was , these guys were having the final exams from next week.So even a day counts a lot for them. And next problem was money that i always had. At that time i was penny-less as j just shifted my flat . you know , in pune , just to get 1BHK in rent, we had to pay 40k including brokerage n deposit.So i was already in debt.But it was not the problem. I did have lots of good friends who had to help me.( Dont feel i m rude, but i can say like this coz i also helped them when they were in need) In fact "Friend in need are friends indeed".


So i asked one of my friends , GORE(nick name) ,to make my draft. I helped him last time in his MP trip when he was running out of money. So I was confirmed that he could not say NO. Thanx GOD!! he didn't also..


After couple of days, i came to know these guys sent the courier of total five people.It was good news if all selected for same spot.We would have pretty good group as all were from Nepal.


They kept on calling ICCR office almost everyday just to know the confirmation despite their busy schedule of exams.They also kept on requesting to make all in same trip as all the remaining four were new for this Trip.I used to get updated from them every evening.


And Finally I was selected. I could say we got the lottery. All 5 in same trip, but for NaiNi tal package ( which was my 2nd choice) not for Simla (1st Choice).Anyway it was ok .To get selected was itself a great luck. Thanx God!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HEAR THAT!

UM....I AM SIXTEEN YEARS OLD. NO M.E.N NEED TO BE CONCENTRATING ON ME!! THIS IS FOR "BOYS," EYES ONLY...YA HEARD ME? =0

a to z said...

I helped him last time in his MP trip when he was running out of money. So I was confirmed that he could not say NO

this may be interpreted wrongly man...