Thursday, June 14

Episode 01: How this Trip Idea came into my mind

I was almost mad having the monotonous schedule in Software Life (working in S/W Company as programmer for10 months). Besides hectic work on project as deadline was coming,I was completely screwed up.


But once the project came to end,all my loads ebbed dramatically and then i got bored remaining passive whole day though posting in my blog www.alapot.blogspot.com was there as daily routine.Then i thought , why not to go for excursion or something like campaign to some cool place for a week with my friends.There was no problem of getting permission for the leave also as already lots of leave was piled up in my leave account.

Then ICCR Clicked in my Mind. Its nothing but one Government Council which organises the very awesome and luxurious trip twice a year(summer and winter camp)for the foreign students studying in India.I did have good experience of trip under ICCR to RAJASTHAN in winter 2 years back.Nothing was better than this trip for me at this time coz i know to how much depth we can enjoy!!!

Actually it is completely tension-free trip where we are just supposed to freak around the places and enjoy.Besides, all the arrangement is so managed maintaining high degree of luxury that is also in lost cost.But only the problem is to get selected for the trip.


Then i called up one of my friends, BHOJU who is studying in my college( i am passed out student), to check all the details (spots as well as journey date) from the office(ICCR).Actually always there are around 5-6 options(different spots). This time there were Simla,Naini Tal, MP, Banglore-Mysore ... hmmm i forgot the fifth one.


Simla and Naini tal are hill stations and worthy to visit in the summer and Mysore is also not the bad choice.Then i asked him to fill up the form in someone name who was not going for trip and put these three places in the priority sequentially.


I was not concerned with the spot coz all the spot are new for me and all are hill Station.But it was not sure would i get the chance or not . even if i got selected , which place would i get . It was all up to god only.Just like Lucky draw.


Anyway i was happy with myself on that day for doing correct decision, which i do occasionally in my life ...Because this was best idea to wipe out the hang-over of hectic software life and had a refreshment break in my monotonous schedule.

3 comments:

sajiva said...

nice to see u've finally started posting abt ur trip...waiting for the actual trip description...

Anonymous said...

Me too waiting for it
visit here too
http://talkingforum.wordpress.com/
about trip and many more things.....
Chamatkaribaba

Anonymous said...

Anyway i was happy with myself on that day for doing correct decision, which i do occasionally in my life

this is interesting